Old January 12th 08, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lew 1 Lew 1 is offline

Default North London Line

And they won't be universally popular. Far fewer people will get a
seat, for instance, due to the Tube-style side-facing seating.

My experience on the NLL was that passengers very rarely filled up all the
seats anyway and most were quite content to stand, generally speaking
passengesr don't spend too long on the train. My objection was that the
313's obviously were not designed with metro services in mind and thus
didn't have as many grab rails and general design tit-bits as they really
needed.

Compare and contrast to longer distance TOC's such as FCC, where every seat
will always get filled up.

Best Wishes,
LEWIS