Old January 12th 08, 07:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default North London Line

MIG wrote:

How does the shared use of rolling stock work out? I assume that
Watford - St Albans shares stock with the NLL and Bedford - Bletchley
shares stock with the GOBLIN, or is that no longer the case?

I'm not sure about the new arrangement for the St Albans Flyer but the
Marston Vale line is now resourced by London Midland, as part of their
franchise. Class 150s from the West Midlands fleet are used.