Old January 13th 08, 02:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default North London Line

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:34:45 -0800 (PST), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 12 Jan, 19:57, "Paul Scott" wrote:
How does the shared use of rolling stock work out? =A0I assume that
Watford - St Albans shares stock with the NLL and Bedford - Bletchley
shares stock with the GOBLIN, or is that no longer the case?

Wikipedia says the St Albans branch normally had a 321, so the split
doesn't affect it.

It had a 313 every time I ever used it (not often, I admit). Someone
I know who works for LM says it's usually a 321, though.

These days, 150s for the Marston Vale come from Brum.

Neil

--
Neil Williams