Old November 11th 03, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default An unusual request

Sam Holloway wrote the following in:

Here's my attempt from my template. (File will be available for
the next few days...)

http://www.samholloway.co.uk/tosser.gif

Ooh, that's very very good. Thank you very much.

(if this was a cunning joke to get someone to post an URL that
makes them sound stupid, you've just won) :-)

Nah, I beat you by posting one myself first!

The colours are directly taken from colours on TfL's website so
they should match well. If that's good enough for your needs, then
by all means download and use it (and if you need a different size
or format, let me know), otherwise I look forward to seeing the
photo-montage version!

It's definitely very real and proper looking, but I think I'll still
give the photo-montage a go. After all, I've got a list of all these
suitable stations now and it'd be a shame not to see what it'll look
like if I do try it.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Then and than are different words!