Old January 14th 08, 12:25 PM posted to uk.railway, uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Commuting from Stafford = London

On 14 Jan, 11:14, "Sam" wrote:
It looks like my move to Stafford is imminent (And hence my commute to EUS).
Do I need a photocard for a monthly season to London ?

Yes, a photocard is required for any such season ticket (including a
weekly). I dunno if TfL / LU photocards are acceptable for such a
season, but I suggest a National Rail issued photocard would be best -
you should be able to get one from any ticket office.

Also, can I make seat reservations with a season ticket. If yes, can this
be done online anywhere ?

Sorry, don't know about reservations, though I'm sure others will
know.

One other thing - I don't know where you're end destination is in
London, but depending on to how extensively you'll be travelling
around London, where you'll be going and by what means it may be
cheaper to just buy a Stafford to London rail only season ticket (i.e.
without an inclusive Travelcard element) and then use Oyster Pay-as-
you-go for any further Tube or bus journeys in London (with Oyster
PAYG a zone 1 Tube journey is £1.50 at any time, and a bus journey is
90p at any time).