Old January 16th 08, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default 16/01/2008 - London Lite

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:26:15 -0800 (PST), Mizter T
wrote:

On 16 Jan, 18:49, wrote:
I dont normally read the London Lite but an article caught my eye. There was
on an article on the average house prices around each station. The houses
had to be within half a mile of the station. Apperently Hatton Cross has the
cheapest house prices. I forget which station has the most expensive. It
would be nice to see the full list of stations and their house prices rather
than the limited ones the London Lite printed. The East London Line is the
cheapest for house prices followed by the Central Line.

Hatton Cross is of course bang slap next to Heathrow airport!

Precisely. Who would want to live there!

I can't immediately point you to anything offhand that fits the bill,
but there is a vast amount of information about house prices in the
various districts of London out there on the net. Of course as a
general rule of thumb one can expect house prices in the vicinity of
Underground stations to be higher.

As you say there's a massive volume of high price info published on a
regular basis. A few google searches for estate agent websites would
soon identify the price ranges.
--
Paul C