Old January 17th 08, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Gatelines - relative numbers

On 17 Jan, 09:53, MIG wrote:
On Jan 17, 12:12*am, John B wrote:

On 16 Jan, 21:09, Paul Corfield wrote:

I think SWT will simply work on the basis that they will have to accept
some "leakage" risk in the AM Peak which I believe is the only time the
steps and subways from the platforms are open.

It isn't [IMX all day weekdays and sometimes even at weekends], but it
doubtless will be once the barriers are imposed. Yay progress.

Given that SWT is going to introduce Oyster, leaving gaps at Waterloo
will presumably earn revenue, if every unresolved journey from Clapham
Junction is charged as an open single to Weymouth.

They won't be introducing Oyster outside Greater London. Their
commitment is to introduce ITSO, which is unlikely to include a PAYG
type product. (ITSO seems likely to be able to hold seasons, carnets
and 'stored journey rights')