Old November 12th 03, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default An unusual request

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:49:55 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Sam Holloway" wrote in message
.. .

Here's my attempt from my template. (File will be
available for the next few days...)

http://www.samholloway.co.uk/tosser.gif

I don't want to criticise, oh okay, I do... I think the red circle is too
thin.

Yes, I agree. While I attempted to accurately match the colours and
font, I didn't have sufficient time to tweak the geometry of the
circle and bar. (The template was required for a meeting at short
notice - ok, not required, just looked nice on the presentation
handouts.) :-)

If I get a chance, I'll give it a tweak.

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge