Old November 12th 03, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default An unusual request

On 11 Nov 2003 22:21:25 GMT, Robin May
wrote:
Sam Holloway wrote the following in:

Here's my attempt from my template. (File will be available for
the next few days...)

snippage

It's definitely very real and proper looking, but I think I'll still
give the photo-montage a go. After all, I've got a list of all these
suitable stations now and it'd be a shame not to see what it'll look
like if I do try it.

Definitely - I'd like to see how the photo montage comes out.

Some years ago I wanted the image of a roundel with my name in it, but
then again I'm fortunate in that my surname appears in full in one
station name, so in the end I just got a photo taken with me leaning
against the 'Road' part to obscure it. Very cheesy.

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge