Old November 12th 03, 09:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default An unusual request

In message , Sam Holloway
writes

Some years ago I wanted the image of a roundel with my name in it, but
then again I'm fortunate in that my surname appears in full in one
station name, so in the end I just got a photo taken with me leaning
against the 'Road' part to obscure it. Very cheesy.

You could have your pic taken outside the prison too....
--
Kat Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax

and get used to the idea - Robert A. Heinlein