Old January 18th 08, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default 16/01/2008 - London Lite

Mizter T wrote

You mean they get the Underground for one stop? Hardly worth it is

it?

As I point out in my other post, there isn't any way of easily

walking
to the central Heathrow complex from Hatton Cross. Look at a street

Plus a Hatton Cross - Heathrow fare is just £1 at any time on Oyster

PAYG.

But any bus trip within the Heathrow complex is free which includes
Hatton Cross to Terminal 4 or Harlington corner / Heathrow central bus
station (mentioned on the web site I think but I am actually looking at
the 555 timetable leaflet).

--
Mike D