Old January 20th 08, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default North London Line AC/DC question

On Jan 20, 3:04 am, Paul Corfield wrote:

-- Why is it called V stock? I thought it was 09 stock.

Sorry but that's the "internal" term I keep hearing. Officially it may
well be 2009 stock but I've never heard that term until now.

I beleive 2009 stock is the term used in the weekly TC and/or EWSA -
especially the latter as the test trains appear as Engineers Trains. I
don't recall reading V stock anywhere - but I'm zero to do with BCV or
SSL.

--
Nick