Old January 23rd 08, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default National Rail and Zones 7-9

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:27:31 -0800 (PST), Andy
wrote:

The recent change has been the extension of PAYG to Bushey (from the
start of the London Overground concession) and Watford Junction
(shortly after the franchise changes). I don't see that PAYG has made
services any busier, more likely that the services are becoming busier
anyway, maybe due to timetable changes. Did the 18.24 always stop at
Harrow?

Yes; there have been no significant changes to the ex-Silverlink
mainline timetable this time round, or indeed last time.

Neil

--
Neil Williams