Old November 12th 03, 07:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default An unusual request

Sam Holloway wrote:

On 11 Nov 2003 22:21:25 GMT, Robin May
wrote:
Sam Holloway wrote the following in:

Here's my attempt from my template. (File will be available for
the next few days...)

snippage

It's definitely very real and proper looking, but I think I'll still
give the photo-montage a go. After all, I've got a list of all these
suitable stations now and it'd be a shame not to see what it'll look
like if I do try it.

Definitely - I'd like to see how the photo montage comes out.

Some years ago I wanted the image of a roundel with my name in it, but
then again I'm fortunate in that my surname appears in full in one
station name, so in the end I just got a photo taken with me leaning
against the 'Road' part to obscure it. Very cheesy.

Whoever you are making the TOSSER sign for, couldn't you just do the
same as the above by standing in front of the ARSENAL sign instead? :-)

dave