Old January 24th 08, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Which train leaves Aldgate first?

I can absolutely guarantee that Met drivers do not close the doors
before the signal has changed, the fact is that apart from looking at
the screen on the top landing at Aldgate which should show the first
train to Baker Street that drivers have absolutely no idea which train
is going to get the green light first, the only thing that we can do is
make a PA.

And I get the impression that the driver
starts closing the doors before the signals change. Are there any
other lights or clues I could be watching out for?

PaulO