Old January 25th 08, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Picc Line train indicators display Heathrow Term 5

In message
,
Andy writes

I didn't notice any change to the line diagrams, and forgot to check
for a Fantasy Piccadilly Line map.

Hth

Henry

I was in 1973 stock car 225 today. Whilst the line diagrams still
shows the Terminal 4 loop, the tube map between them (above the middle
seats) had a small sticker with Terminal 5 on it showing the new
service pattern that is starting soon. I assume that the line diagrams
will be changed nearer the terminal 5 opening.

The line diagrams will still show the T4 loop anyway as it's not going
away. The only alteration will be the spur line to T5.

I gather there will be a new line diagram when T5 opens and it will have
information boxes advising customers that T4 trains will call at T123 on
their return journey to central London but their journeys will be
extended by approximately 10 minutes.