Old January 25th 08, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Picc Line train indicators display Heathrow Term 5

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message
,
Andy writes

I didn't notice any change to the line diagrams, and forgot to
check for a Fantasy Piccadilly Line map.

Hth

Henry

I was in 1973 stock car 225 today. Whilst the line diagrams still
shows the Terminal 4 loop, the tube map between them (above the
middle seats) had a small sticker with Terminal 5 on it showing
the new service pattern that is starting soon. I assume that the
line diagrams will be changed nearer the terminal 5 opening.

The line diagrams will still show the T4 loop anyway as it's not
going away. The only alteration will be the spur line to T5.

I gather there will be a new line diagram when T5 opens and it will
have information boxes advising customers that T4 trains will call
at T123 on their return journey to central London but their
journeys will be extended by approximately 10 minutes.

Meanwhile we have the platform indicator at Green Park today showing
next train to Heathrow Terminal 4, but the train itself had Heathrow
T1,2,3 on the front. Aaargh!!

--
Richard J.