Old January 28th 08, 08:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar  penguin is offline

Default iBus. The most annoying thing about bus travel...

Dusty Shelves wrote:

Well, apart from traffic levels & overcrowding of course. I have to
suffer this damn incessant voice almost every day...

If you don't want to hear it, then concentrate on something else and let
your brain filter the sound out, just like with any other unwanted
announcements.

Why?

Because it's good idea that should've been introduced ages ago. The
real question is why did they wait so long before introducing it.

I hope there is some kind of backlash against it!

I hope there isn't. Why would there be?

It's interesting that the _only_ person the BBC could find to speak
against it was a Liberal Democrat MP. If this really was an unpopular
idea, you can bet Cameron's Cronies would be rushing to complain...