Old January 28th 08, 08:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default iBus. The most annoying thing about bus travel...

In message
, at
00:22:01 on Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Dusty Shelves
remarked:
Well, apart from traffic levels & overcrowding of course. I have to
suffer this damn incessant voice almost every day...

And I've noticed car park ticket machines pouring out a stream of
patronising instructions (possibly in a slight Swedish accent). When
there's three of them side by side all in use, it's distracting as well
as annoying.