Old November 12th 03, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Thameslink ticket checks - or lack of!

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:22:21 -0000, "Joe"
wrote:

If there is no staff around and your ticket is rejected, can you follow
someone through or go through the luggage rack? Also, can you enter by an
(unlocked) side gate if your ticket is Rejected.

That situation should never arise, as barriers should never be in use
when staff are not present. This is because an evacuation in
emergency without a means of opening the barriers would present too
much of a hazard.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.