Old January 28th 08, 03:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lew 1 Lew 1 is offline

Default iBus. The most annoying thing about bus travel...

When the distinction is officially done away with and stops are
presumably all the same colour, I wonder which ones they will choose
to announce?

I hope, all of them. As a passenger, I might know the name of the stop /
place where I need to get off a certain route, but if I don't know the area,
how the hell can I tell?! With London Buses being as busy as they are, I
cannot realistically rely on the driver to let me know.

Best Wishes,
LEWIS