Old January 30th 08, 12:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Henry Henry is offline

Default South West Trains season ticket price finder

On 25 Jan, 17:20, "Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
Henry wrote
Also, for some mysterious reason appears that this only calls at
Hampton Court _Station_ going towards Esher, but not on the
return journey.

The obvious solution would be to turn into the gyratory and
share the bay already used by buses heading along the riverbank,
but simply go right round and turn left back on to the bridge.

Probably unnecessary since there is already a stop for other buses to
Kingston just before they turn left on to the bridge (451,461)

No, that stop is on the riverbank before what I've called the
gyratory,
so the 513 can't reach it.

Of course that would mean buses both to and (~hourly) from
Kingston sharing a stop, which no doubt violates some
incontestable diktat.

There are examples where even the same route number shares a stop in
opposite directions. In Surrey I know of examples at Walton station,
Cobham (Waitrose), Sunbury Tesco and in Byfleet. Is this a "double
teacup" ?

I did mean to imply that any such ruling would be rather pointless
in this case - I doubt many Kingston-bound passengers would wait
at that stop for a thrice-a-day bus...

I'm not sure whether that's a Surrey or TfL stop though (if that
would make any difference).

Hth

Henry