Old January 30th 08, 12:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Henry Henry is offline

Default Oyster PAYG and differential bus fares

On 26 Jan, 14:54, Colin McKenzie wrote:
Mizter T wrote:
This has got me wondering about the notion of a similar hierarchy of
bus services in London, with more expensive 'premium' routes - perhaps
express routes. That said, there are only two express London buses
routes these days - the X68 and the X26 - and it's only really the X68
that is aimed at commuters.

I'm not sure what the OP meant by commuters then - the 726, now X26,
always seemed to have more airport workers than airline passengers
using it.

Hth

Henry