Old February 2nd 08, 05:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Whites not welcome in Transport for London

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:10:52 +0100, Casper wrote:

The job is for “Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Students” and
continues: “We are offering two six-month internships starting in March
2008. If you are a student or a recent graduate of Black, Asian or
Minority Ethnic (BAME) origin, with a passion for London and an
interest in media and PR, we would like to hear from you.”

I did see this in the Metro, and I found it utterly, utterly offensive
that it can be permitted to restrict access to anything at all by
race.

Neil

--
Neil Williams