Old November 13th 03, 07:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Thameslink ticket checks - or lack of!

James Masterton wrote:

It reminds me of the last tube strike when the pleas of a conductor
for
some people to step down off his overloaded routemaster fell on deaf
ears and I informed the people in question that as I was not going to
be sacked by introducing them to the pavement head first there was
little to prevent me from attempting it.

Sadly most people in London seem to think that pretending things are
someone else's problem is the solution to everything. Including fare
dodgers.

Presumably you got off the RM yourself as well then?

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)