Old February 3rd 08, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
solar penguin solar  penguin is offline

Default Bus Lanes: Proof Of What We All Knew

Nuxx Bar wrote:

So there we have it. Conclusive proof that the extremist
fundamentalist mentalist cycling freaks care more about their bizarre,
perverse, ideological, absurd crusade against powered private
transport than they do about even their own safety. They don't mind
if they're being put in unnecessary danger by a policy as long as the
sinners, aka motorists and motorcyclists, are being given a hard time
by that same policy. They would vote for such a policy
unhesitatingly, each and every time. It just goes to show how utterly
warped, spiteful, prejudiced, interfering, illogical and unrelentingly
negative the cycling trolls really are. Absolutely staggering.

You're only half right. What about us pedestrains? Cyclists _are_ scum
who should be made to suffer, but so are _all_ motorists. Why should I
have to suffer but not them?

I was born with serious damage to to hand-eye coordination centres of my
brain. My coordination will _never_ be good enough to let me ride a
bike or drive a car. I'm _forced_ to rely on ****ty public transport
whenever I want to go anywhere. But those lucky *******s are free to
ride or drive anywhere they like, whenever they like!

Personally, I'd love to see all forms of private transport banned, and
force them to suffer the way I do!