Old February 4th 08, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Abo Abo is offline

Default Parking ticket appeal

John Rowland wrote:
I have written a letter contesting a PCN .

The 14 day limit to pay 60 quid is nearly up... I phoned LB Hackney and they
say they have received my letter, but they have not yet made a decision. If
they delay giving me the result until after the 14 day limit is up, do I
then have to pay 120 quid, or will the decision letter give me another 14
days to pay only 60 quid?

When I appealed a parking ticket in Doncaster the 14 days was frozen
from the time they received the appeal letter until the time they made
their decision. But I dunno if that kind of common sense applies in London.

--
Abo