Old November 13th 03, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

I don't believe Bush is evil. I do believe he's potentially a bigger threat
to world security. After all, we already _know_ he has access to Weapons of
Mass Destruction.

And you have evidence that he has used them against anyone or has threatened to
do so? (Apart from against evil dictators and world terrorists, that is).

Those so quick to condemn Bush (and with him everything that America stands
for) should recall, especially during Remembrancetide, that it is highly
unlikely that we would be living in anything like the relative peace and
security we now have, following the Allies' victory in World War Two, without
the Americans' support in Europe and the Far East.

Marc.