Old November 13th 03, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

"Jonn Elledge" wrote in message
"Mait001" wrote in message
I don't believe Bush is evil. I do believe he's potentially a bigger

threat
to world security. After all, we already _know_ he has access to

Weapons
of
Mass Destruction.

And you have evidence that he has used them against anyone or has

threatened to
do so? (Apart from against evil dictators and world terrorists, that

is).

No, but his father did, in Gulf War I - depleted Uranium.

I should point out, before anyone jumps on the obvious point, that I was not
intending to deny that Saddam was an "evil dictator", merely that I phrased
that point badly. Bush Snr did, however, use WMDs in Iraq in 1991 - and it
wasn't the evil dictator that they hit, but his army, many of whom were
terrified conscripts who would no doubt have been glad to see the back of
their country's leader. And probably would have done, had the US backed the
rebellions that happened after the war ended instead of stepping back.

Jonn