Old November 13th 03, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

Jonn, I appreciate the senitments you express, but I would suggest that the
vast majority of those who demonstrate next week, and did so on the previous
marches, are the usual anti-capitalist rent-a-demo anarchists who despise
America for a number of disparate reasons, and would demonstrate against Bush
even if he'd just found a painless cure for World poverty.

People like Pat Arrowsmith who actually disrupted the Court in which I was
appearing at Highgate two days ago. She started hurling verbal abuse at the
District Judge and her no-hope supporters in the public gallery started to join
in. What an appalling shower.

Marc.