Old February 5th 08, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SamB SamB is offline

Default Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

On 5 Feb, 18:46, "Nicola Redwood" nicolaexternal-
wrote:
Anyone know if there is any reason behind a distinct lack of Northern Line
trains northbound to Edgware from the City Branch at Euston? (at least I
think it's the City branch - will double check the platform number tomorrow)
From last week certainly around 7:40am, there has been no Edgware branch
train indicated for at least 15 mins when I've come off the Victoria Line
southbound.
No major hassle as I just get the first High Barnet train and change to the
Edgware branch at Camden Town, but it's starting to annoy me now.
Don't recall seeing any posters or info from TfL and what info I have seen
has been weekend work mostly and affecting the Bank / High Barnet Branch
(actually quicker to do this than get to the other platform at Euston)

Nicola

There have been signs at London Bridge stating that all trains in the
morning peak from the Bank branch will go to High Barnet. So you do
have to change at Camden Town.