Old February 5th 08, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

On 5 Feb, 18:46, "Nicola Redwood" nicolaexternal-
wrote:
Don't recall seeing any posters or info from TfL and what info I have seen
has been weekend work mostly and affecting the Bank / High Barnet Branch
(actually quicker to do this than get to the other platform at Euston)

I've seen a couple of posters about it. Starting last Monday, all City
branch trains go to High Barnet during morning rush hour.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London