Old February 5th 08, 09:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Woodall Tim Woodall is offline

Default Watford Junction to London Euston

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:05:55 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
Hi All,

I'm considering moving to Watford, and I just wondered if anyone knew
how much an Annual Season Ticket from Watford Junction to London
Euston is?

2265 I think. About another 400 with Z1-6 as well.

Oyster PAYG is 5.50 (6.00 to Z1) or 3.00 (3.50 to Z1) each way. I'm not
exactly sure what times the higher charges apply but the cheaper ones
are definitely before 7am and after 7pm. I'm pretty sure there are times
during the day as well but they probably won't be any good if you're
commuting.

Tim.

and there was light.