Old February 5th 08, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Its that time of year again

On 5 Feb, 21:28, MIG wrote:
...so anyone who isn't an investment banker (and hasn't stayed in the
pub for more than a couple) is still well placed to renew their weekly
ticket on Friday evening, so the announcement is still sensible.

No it isn't. Your previous statement is clearly false.

No, it's mildly hyperbolic. Nonetheless, I'd happily stake my life
that the majority of people who:

1) work Monday-Friday jobs in central London
2) commute to/from Bow Road
3) don't go out after work on Friday night for more than a couple of
drinks

do arrive at that station before 7pm on a Friday evening.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org