Old November 13th 03, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Privacy Trap Privacy Trap is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

(Mait001) wrote in message ...
The fetaured link states:-

" March to Trafalgar Square where a statue of George Bush will be pulled down.
This event will continue until 7pm to allow for people coming from work.
If there is only one STOP BU$H event that you can make - this is the one."

Pity those of us trying to EARN a living and trying to get around the City,
instead of planning and going on demonstrations that will achieve absolutely
nothing.

Load of timewasters - a pox on all their houses.

Marc.

Anyone here know who is organising the march?
I am serioulsy consdiering billing them because thier
actions have meant I have had to cancel a planned trip
with all the resulting problems that causes.

I am seriously consdering sending the organisers of
the march a bill for my time and inconvenience.

Perhaps some of the long suffering commuters, earners and
vistors to the capital should also bill the organisers,
who from what I have heard seem to be unwilling to consider
that others have a right to earn a living or enjoy london
in 'peace'.