Old February 5th 08, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

In message of Tue, 5 Feb
2008 19:40:06 in uk.transport.london, Frank Incense
writes
I think there was a new timetable brought in and thats prob changed the
routing of some trains at various times.

Somewhere other than on the Northern line this morning, I heard platform
PA reporting no Edgware service on the Northern line Bank branch.
I find it irritating that LU refers to the Bank branch everywhere, other
than at Euston, where they refer to the City branch. I dislike the
double nomenclature.

The following from the journey planner showing through trains suggests
there may have been a timetable change.

Departing: Wednesday 06 February 2008 at: 08:00
From: King's Cross St.Pancras Underground Station
To: Chalk Farm
Restrictions:
Route Depart Arrive Duration
1 08:49 09:00 00:11 change
2 08:54 09:02 00:08 through
3 09:20 09:29 00:09 through
4 10:19 10:26 00:07 through

I requested "Routes with the fewest changes".

At Moorgate, just after 06.30, the only two trains displayed had High
Barnet destinations.
--
Walter Briscoe