Old February 6th 08, 10:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
kytelly kytelly is offline

Default Jubilee line - broken again

On 6 Feb, 10:24, MIG wrote:
On 6 Feb, 10:18, wrote:

What's the matter with the Jubilee line at the moment? It seems to
have really gone down hill since Christmas. I had to go the long way
round to work again this morning and it's starting to become a little
tedious.

MJG

I think London was broken this morning.

The DLR wasn't going to Bank for a long time, or anywhere (ticking
down from 2 minutes, then jumping back to 2 again). *I heard an
announcement about Bank being closed for half an hour.

Some general problem I assume. *Latest reports only seem to mention
Jubilee.

Just the Jubilee. DLR was affected as Bank was too crowded. But yes
Jubilee has been rubbish recently. Mind you the DLR seems to have a
pretty low frequency on the Lewisham branch as well unless its always
been like that.