Old February 6th 08, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss[_2_] thoss[_2_] is offline

Default Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

At 12:30:45 on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 Sarah Brown opined:-

In article ,
Walter Briscoe wrote:

I find it irritating that LU refers to the Bank branch everywhere, other
than at Euston, where they refer to the City branch. I dislike the
double nomenclature.

Surely not as irritating as the fictional "Camden Town, Bank Branch"
and "Camden Town, Charing Cross Branch" which I keep hearing about.

Maybe they should split the Northern into two notionally separate lines,
Northern Bank Line and Northern Charing Cross Line.
--
Thoss