Old February 7th 08, 03:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
whos2091 whos2091 is offline

Default Brent Cross Light Rail

On 27 Jan, 20:41, thoss wrote:
At 12:21:09 on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 MIG opined:-

The four main reasons I use buses

1) They go directly to places that aren't near a railway line.

2) They go more often than adjacent trains.

3) I want to go beyond my travelcard zones.

4) It is late at night after the trains have stopped.

You forgot
5) I don't have to find somewhere to park.
--
Thoss

If there's a sensible choice between tube and bus (similar journey-
time etc) I will always choose the bus - it's less claustrophobic and
there's more to look at if you don't fancy reading.