Old February 9th 08, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Woodall Tim Woodall is offline

Default Watford Junction to London Euston

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:34:58 GMT,
wrote:
I have to admit that I haven't closely followed the discussions about
Watford Junction, but I understand that you can use PAYG from there, can't
you?

If that is indeed the case, then can you take a fast train between Euston
and Watford Junction, rather than just be restricted to the Overground?

Yes. You can take the fast train on PAYG. But if you do your outbound
journey after 7am and your return journey before 7pm then it's 12GBP/day
and a season ticket is cheaper if you are doing it every (working) day.

Tim.

and there was light.