Old February 10th 08, 08:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 31 Minutes to walk from Kings Cross to St. Pancreas - Is this true!?

In message , at 08:21:30 on Sun, 10
Feb 2008, Michael Hoffman remarked:
Hey guys. I'm currently planning a journey that takes me via London.
Basically I arrive in London Kings Cross, then ened to walk over to
St Pancreas to get a train to St. Albans.

If you're coming from the north, don't forget there's always the option
of taking a bus from Hatfield or Welwyn Garden City to St. Albans.

Although none of the NXEC trains stop at either of those stations.