Old February 10th 08, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Fast Uxbridge Mets

In message
of
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:00:13 in uk.transport.london, Mizter T
writes

[snip]

I'm not a Metroland man myself, and so I needed to remind myself of
the current Met service pattern - there isn't any obvious place to
look on the TfL website for this, so I used the site's search facility
(using the term "Metropolitan line") and found the line diagram was
the third in the results list, though it is far from obvious that it
is actually a map (the result was merely labelled as a PDF named
"Metropolitan line"):
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/metropolitan.pdf

Perhaps this line diagram should be made easier to find and be
included on the main TfL maps page.

You may want to pursue that via
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/contact/default.aspx

I found these:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/bakerloo.pdf
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/central.pdf
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...h-and-City.pdf
This does not show platform-street accessibility at King's Cross St.
Pancras. A couple of days ago, I got a response from Customer Services
to my 2 month old observation that this is not shown. (It was until "For
St. Pancras International" was added.) The response said corrections had
been made. A sample of 5 carriages in 5 trains said otherwise. A couple
of days ago, I heard garbled announcements at KXSP which said there was
no lift service due to safety reasons. 020 7222 1234 said it was due to
power supply problems and should be fixed by the weekend. I forgot to
check this morning.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/district.pdf
East London Line not found
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/jubilee.pdf