Old February 10th 08, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 31 Minutes to walk from Kings Cross to St. Pancreas - Is this true!?

In message , at 17:45:47 on Sun, 10
Feb 2008, Michael Hoffman remarked:

Hey guys. I'm currently planning a journey that takes me via London.
Basically I arrive in London Kings Cross, then ened to walk over to
St Pancreas to get a train to St. Albans.
If you're coming from the north, don't forget there's always the
option of taking a bus from Hatfield or Welwyn Garden City to St.

Although none of the NXEC trains stop at either of those stations.

Try Stevenage then! I doubt whether its quicker than going via
London
though.

I didn't see where the OP said he was taking NXEC, and I still don't.

Just as many people arriving at KX are, as aren't. And plenty of the
people who aren't are on fasts that don't stop at the stations
mentioned.

There are buses that are have a scheduled time of only 22 minutes from
Hatfield to St. Albans, so depending on where you're coming from it
might be faster or cheaper.

Might be, yes. I've taken the bus from Hitchin to Luton before now.