Old February 12th 08, 08:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Stop Markers on LU

On Feb 11, 10:09*pm, wrote:
"Graham Harrison" wrote in

Richmond/Gunnersbury is shared by District and 3-car 313s(?) (ex National
Rail now London Overground). * Do those stations have both NR and LT
markers? * Are they going to change the markers on the rest of Overground?

I believe that the stop markers between Gunnersbury and Richmond are the
same for both Overground and Underground.

I can't remember what kind is at Gunnersbury etc, but on the Bakerloo
shared sections, I think the markers are NR style.