Old November 14th 03, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gooner Gooner is offline

Default Where have all the RMs gone?

"Nes" wrote in message ...
Sorry if this has been taclked before!

Just wondering why are all the RM-type crew buses being withdrawn? First the
94, then 15 and now the 11? I know there are others, but those routes are
what first comes to mind.

Nes.

This may have been mentioned before, but I read somewhere that because
of accesibility legislation it was likely that the last RM/RML routes
would be those that have their whole length paralelled by accessible
buses (not necessarily the same route for the whole length)