Old November 15th 03, 07:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Nick is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

"Pleadings"?
Are you a bloody yank?

"Mait001" wrote in message
Anyone here know who is organising the march?
I am serioulsy consdiering billing them because thier
actions have meant I have had to cancel a planned trip
with all the resulting problems that causes.

I am seriously consdering sending the organisers of
the march a bill for my time and inconvenience.

Perhaps some of the long suffering commuters, earners and
vistors to the capital should also bill the organisers,
who from what I have heard seem to be unwilling to consider
that others have a right to earn a living or enjoy london
in 'peace'.

Find me an actionable defendant, with sufficient funds to satisfy a

judgement
and costs, and I will draft the pleadings for you free of charge!

Marc.