Old November 15th 03, 10:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
rob rob is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

I too live, work and pay my taxes in London. I'll be equally damned if
people like you through your demonstrations try to stop me going about my
normal business because of your assumptions and opinions about Bush. As much
as you may support the feelings against him please recognise that there are
many in this country who have the opposite opinion.
Robert Griffith

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On 13 Nov 2003 11:45:21 -0800, (Privacy Trap)
wrote:

Perhaps some of the long suffering commuters, earners and
vistors to the capital should also bill the organisers,
who from what I have heard seem to be unwilling to consider
that others have a right to earn a living or enjoy london
in 'peace'.

I commute to Waterloo to work every day. On Thursday, however, I
shall commute to the starting point of the demo instead. I live and
work and pay my taxes in London, so I'll be dammed if someone tells me
I shouldn't attend a demo in my own city.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk