Old February 14th 08, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default LT strip diagrams in carriages

On 14 Feb, 15:17, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
I was on the Circle last week and became aware of a change in the
representation of underground/NR interchanges on the in car diagrams. It
seemed to me that instead of indicating the places like Victoria provide
access to National Rail you now get an emphasis on airport connections.
How long has it been like this?

The line diagrams actually provide bith sets of information if
appropriate - at stations that provide interchange with National Rail
(NR), the station itself is indicated with the interchange station
symbol (a white circle with a black outline) as well as an NR (or
indeed BR) double arrow symbol. At interchanges where NR provides a
train service to airports this is additionally indicated in the box
below.

This is the PDF of the combined Circle and H&C lines' diagram, which
also features the and District line's 'Wimbleware' section:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...h-and-City.pdf

The other line diagrams are as follows (courtesy of Walter Briscoe who
recently provided the links in a post on a recent thread):

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/bakerloo.pdf
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/central.pdf
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/district.pdf
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/jubilee.pdf