Old November 14th 03, 05:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Thameslink ticket checks - or lack of!

In article , Robin May
writes
The subconscious (body clock etc) has surprising abilities at
times; I seem to have this uncanny ability to wake automatically
two or three minutes before my alarm goes off - almost every day!

That's a very uncanny ability indeed. My ability is nearly the
opposite: to wake several minutes after my alarm clock has gone off.

When I was at college I noticed I always seemed to wake 30 seconds or so
before the alarm went off.

Then I discovered that the (clockwork, not electric) clock rang the
alarm for a minute, then paused for a minute, then rang for a minute,
then paused ....

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: