Old November 15th 03, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default The UK march agaimst Bush

Adequate proof that you didn't witness the 1 million-strong demo a few
months back. The snobbishly-worded stereotupes you describe made up a
tiny fraction of those in attendence, the vast majority of whom
covered all aspects of the social and political spectrum. Looking at
the country as a whole, it's clearly bitter Bush-apologists like you
who are the marginalised minority.
--
Nick Cooper

Oh and what an oppressed, marginalised minority I feel! Get me the number for
The Samaritans ....

Marc.